56 FSS Online Store Surplus Property Program
About the Surplus Property Program:
- All items are sold as is.
- Purchaser is responsible for pick-up after purchase.
- After 60 days, clearance items are discounted to half price and moved to the bargain basement.
How to buy:
1. Browse through the items. There are 2 categories, clearance items and bargain basement items.
2. View the items at the owning organization. (See the contact information for the item.)
3. Take your receipt to the owning organization and pick-up your items.
NAF Items for sale
Please contact Club Five Six - 623-856-6446 for viewing. Payment for items will be at Outdoor Recreation.
Patio furniture Sofas/sectionals with cushions - $40 ea.
Patio furniture end tables - $10 ea.
Navy Blue Drapes and white sheers - $25 ea.
Kawaii Baby Grand Piano, disc & music included - $3500
Pool table - $700
Crud table (repair needed) - $500
Stackable dining room chairs - $2 ea.
Bargain Basement Items Now 50% OFF
(prices as marked)