56 FSS Online Store Surplus Property Program
About the Surplus Property Program:
- All items are sold as is.
- Purchaser is responsible for pick-up after purchase.
- After 60 days, clearance items are discounted to half price and moved to the bargain basement.
How to buy:
1. Browse through the items. There are 2 categories, clearance items and bargain basement items.
2. View the items at the owning organization. (See the contact information for the item.)
3. Take your receipt to the owning organization and pick-up your items.
Outdoor Recreation NAF Store items – 18 Jun 19 – 623-856-6267