Luke Air Force Base
School Liaison Officer
Luke AFB Assessment for Parents of School Age Children
Information collected from this assessment will be used to enhance military children education services at Luke Air Force Base. For more information, contact Roxane Dietrich, Child and Youth Education Services (CYES) School Liaison. Phone number 623-856-6378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LUKE AIR FORCE BASE
To help stop the spread of Covid-19 Luke Air Force Base and its facilities are enforcing Covid guidelines.
We are here for you, even if that looks different these days. We are taking all the precautionary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our team and customers in accordance with the guidance of our public health and CDC.
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation.
Our mission at the Child & Youth Education Services School Liaison Office is to help our Youth meet their proper educational needs. We are committed to outreach, advocacy, and partnership initiatives that generate real-time solutions for military-connected students. This includes children from Pre-Kindergarten to grade 12 as they face global educational challenges and transitions.
The Luke CYES School Liaison Office works for the base to resolve education issues and develop programs impacting military children. Parents and community members with questions on school-age dependent education programs can contact the CYES School Liaison.
Programs & Services
The CYES School Liaison is a community facilitator; connecting schools, families, and community services to resolve education issues impacting military children. Parents and community members with questions on school-age dependent education programs can contact the CYESSL.
Childcare Alternatives for Special Needs
THE CYES SCHOOL LIAISON HAS RESOURCES AVAILABLE ABOUT LOCAL SPECIAL NEEDS ORGANIZATIONS THAT PROVIDE ALTERNATIVES TO TRADITIONAL SCHOOLS AND CHILDCARE SERVICES.
The 7 C's of CYES School Liaisons
The following links may provide further information about regional schools and education options. Please call the School Liaison Office with any questions.
- Agua Fria High School District
- Avondale Elementary School District
- Buckeye Elementary & High School Districts
- Dysart Unified School District
- Glendale Elementary & High School Districts
- Liberty Elementary School District
- Litchfield Elementary School District
- Littleton Elementary School District
- Pendergast Elementary School District
- Peoria Unified School District
- Tolleson Elementary & High School Districts
- Union Elementary School District
- Military OneSource has special needs experts that can help you research services you may be eligible for in your new area and state-specific programs that may be beneficial to your child.
- Yellow Pages for Kids with Disabilities lists educational consultants, psychologists, diagnosticians, health care specialists, academic tutors, speech-language therapists, advocates, and attorneys in each state along with government programs, grassroots organizations, special education schools, and parent support groups.
- National Association for Child Development
- LD Online
- Online Asperger Syndrome Information & Support
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission
- Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Arizona State Board of Education (School “Report Cards”)
- Pima County School Superintendent
- Joint Tech Education District
- Charter School Association
- Pima County Home School Information
- AZ Families for Home Education
- Military Child Education Coalition
- Military Impacted Schools Association
- Home Schooling Legal Defense Association
- National Military Family Association (NMFA)
- Military One Source
- DoD Website for Military Families
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA)
- Department of Education
- Empowerment Scholarship Account (K-12 & homeschool)